At Rocky Hill Pediatrics we and our friendly staff offer all aspects of pediatrics medical services:
- Well child exams from birth to age 22
- Sports and camp physicals
- Pre-op physicals
- School and behavioral issues
- Acute and chronic illnesses
- Inpatient hospital care for our patients in collaboration with Connecticut Children's Medical Center
What is a Pediatrician?
A pediatrician is a physician whose specific specialty is caring for children from birth to 22 years of age. Pediatricians address acute and chronic illnesses, learning disabilities, behavioral issues and the growth and development of children. Our goal is to help ensure that children grow into mentally and physical healthy, productive and happy adults.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Centers for Disease Control
Please see our helpful website page for more terrific web based resources for your family.